*** COVID-19 Pandemic Update ***
WE ARE OPEN
As per the College of Chiropodists of Ontario (COCOO) and the Ontario provincial government, all Chiropodists are permitted to provide essential services to their patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are deemed an essential health care provider, and as such, we will adhere to specific guidelines in order to ensure the safety of our staff and patients.
Here are some the guidelines you should expect to follow when visiting our clinic for an appointment:
- There are no walk-in appointments available at this time. All visits will be booked in advanced.
- All patients will be screened prior to their appointments (over the phone and upon entering our clinic).
- All patients are asked to a wear face covering (i.e. bandana/scarf/homemade mask) or surgical mask that covers their nose and mouth at all times (please let us know if you do not have access to one, they will be provided for purchase).
- Expect to have your temperature taken with an infrared thermometer upon arrival.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer when entering the clinic and prior to payment.
- We prefer credit/debit card payment as well as sending out invoices via email, so please provide an email if possible.
- Appointment times will be staggered so there will be no overlap of patients in the waiting room to ensure social distancing. We ask that you arrive alone for your appointment. If you require assistance, please let us know.
In addition, all staff and chiropodists will be wearing full personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times. Our waiting room has been cleared of all seating and magazines to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Our reception area has newly installed plexi-glass barriers and our already rigorous infection control practices will be enhanced to ensure your safety.
Thank you for your understanding and we appreciate your support through these challenging times!
Monday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday – Closed
Thursday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday – Closed
Saturday – By Appointment Only
Sunday – CLOSED
Monday – 9:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday – 9:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday – 9:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday – By Appointment Only
Friday – 10:00am – 3:00pm
Saturday – CLOSED
Sunday – CLOSED
*** Our Clinics are closed during all Ontario Statutory Holidays ***
Get In Touch
6855 Meadowvale Town Centre Circle, Suite 324
Mississauga, ON, L5N 2Y1
Better Foot Health is Our Mission
Same Day Appointments are Available.